Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Royal Caribbean Dining

So I haven't been on a cruise in a long time, because I remember being disappointed thinking that everything on board was included and ended up not having enough money. That was like 4 years ago, and now my husband wants to take a cruise, so I looked into it again, and I found that the newer ships on Royal Caribbean actually have a pretty decent variety included, as well as some specialty restaurants on board that are not included. Here's what I found.

Royal Caribbean's  Harmony of the Seas - sailing out of Orlando

Included Dining
Park Cafe - B/L - Prix Fixe (Deli)
Vitality Cafe - B/L - Cafe (Healthy)
Coastal Kitchen - B/L/D - A La Carte (Mediterranean fusion)
Windjammer - B/L/D - Buffet (Global)
Mini Bites - L - Deli Cafe
Sorrento's Pizza - L/D - Pizza
Dog House - L/D - Burgers and snacks
Main Dining room?

Other Dining
Room Service - $ 24hr - A La Carte (American)
Starbucks - $ - Coffee
Johnny Rockets - $ L/D - 50s Diner
Sabor - $$ L/D - Prix Fixe (Mexican)
Jamie's Italian - $$ L/D - Prix Fixe (Italian)
Solarium Bistro Restaurant - $$ D - Buffet (Healthy)
Izumi - $$ L/D - A La Carte (Japanese)
Chops Grille - $$ L/D - Prix Fixe (Steakhouse)
Wonderland - $$$ D - Prix Fixe (Imaginative)
150 Central Park - $$$ D - Prix Fixe (Modern)
Chef's Table - $$$$ D - Prix Fixe (Gourmet)

On the Oasis of the Seas, the only differences are the addition of:
Giovanni's Table - $$ L/D - Prix Fixe Italian
and there is no Wonderland or Jamie's Italian Restaurant, and no Mini Bites.

I was actually super impressed when I started looking into the inclusions of the Harmony and Oasis ships, I could easily spend a week on those ships, never leave, and spend money only on maybe one very nice dinner with my husband, inevitably, and tips for like everyone. But other than that, the inclusions are magnificent. Everything from dance lessons and broadway shows and comedy shows to exercise and roller skating or ice skating and acrobats. Its pretty amazing. not to mention, the ship itself is incredible. Central park, royal promenade, etc. Check it out at the links above if you haven't yet. Again, be wary of things that aren't included, like purchasing formal photos, or shore excursions, or certain things on board like cooking classes. And they're always trying to sell you duty free alcohol, jewelry, perfume, etc. I'm not there to shop, personally, but hey, that's up to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minimalist Packing: 2 weeks in South Korea

So I'm going to South Korea on monday! I'll be spending 2 weeks. My husband is already there, so I already have a place to stay and...