Monday, August 3, 2026
GPSMyCity self-guided walking tours app
If you are interested in self-guided and therefore free exploring options, I absolutely love GPSMyCity, so many popular cities have pre-made walking routes loaded with a description of each attraction, and you can also see attractions nearby on your route. You can start anywhere on the map, too. Plus theyre downloadable if you dont have or dont want to use international data. We especially loved it on our europe cruise, because the “old town” in every city is usually fairly compact and dense with fascinating architecture. Plus we could download all the maps and articles for the city we planned to visit and read up in advance while on the boat without paying exorbitant wifi fees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Upcoming Trips
I finally had my back surgery! 🎉 Ive had a herniated disc since April 1st and it was really difficult to even simply walk, I saw two spine ...
-
(I don't have any sponsors or anything, the links in this post don't make me any money, they're just there for you if you want t...
-
In June of 2018 I was fortunate to have 3 days in New Orleans on my own, with lots of ideas and zero actual plans. My goal here was to fit ...
-
So while I was living in Florida I pretty much purged my life of most of the things I owned. I got a job, and got an apartment first thing. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment